knight.jpg (2670 bytes)knight.jpg (2670 bytes)

The Grim Reaper

Edelbrock TES Install

Page was last updated: 05/19/99

These are pix of the Edelbrock TES that were removed and replaced with a warranted set of TES.  The original set's high tech coating got discolored as a result of retarded timing at time of engine break-in.  Can you say "glow-in-the-dark" TES.. :-)  Edelbrock was gracious enough to replace them with a new shinny set, and the pix show the difference between old and new.  This was done on 9/28/98.

tes-left-old-new.jpg (68917 bytes)tes-rt-old-new.jpg (54055 bytes)tes-rt-side.jpg (64302 bytes)left-side-wo-tes.jpg (88316 bytes)left-side-w-tes.jpg (82576 bytes)

I used Stage 8 locking header fasteners and some extra thick circle track paper gaskets.  These gaskets are more than twice the thickness as the regular paper gaskets, and so far seem to last longer than the premium graphite gaskets.  You can see the Access door opening that I cut out in pic #3 for tightening the rear header bolts on the passenger side TES.  On pic #4 you can see the Accel 8.8mm ignition wires with Pro-sleeve and the Accel Pro-sleeve hi-temp boot covers.

Back to Grim Reaper Home Page